- gives people permission to doze off in the middle of the day on your couch.
- gets others, who rarely leave the couch, motivated to join a leisurely group walk.
- weakens the will power to resist that second helping, second piece of pie, or champagne glass topper-upper.
- suckers adults into playing endless board games they otherwise claim to be too busy for.
- slows us all down long enough to catch up on life’s stories since the fall season went into overdrive.
What a joy. What did your day look like?